Requisition ID: 117225
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Contributes to the overall success of the Communications Department at the Atlantic Contact Centre in Halifax ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed/delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. The incumbent plays a key role in Employee Engagement targeting over 550 employees through accurate, timely and captivating design. The incumbent also provides support and works closely with the Halifax Communications Manager and Operations Manager.
Champions a customer focused culture to internal relationships, increase employee engagement and advocates broader Bank related initiatives and goals.
- Creating compelling graphics and designs to support a wide variety of communication initiatives in print, online, TV media, photograph and visual needs. Regular updating of these as needed.
- Producing content for on and off site events, including community events, manager offsite and our end of year celebration for Best of the Best. Additional duties include supporting the marketing of such event, along with the site set up and event management.
- Supporting the Communications Manager and Senior Leadership Team with visuals, graphics and reporting information on Pulse/KPI related Activities.
- Plays a large role in the content creation and web-design Scotiabank Live, often involving a National influence.
- Reviewing bank produced campaigns and materials for centre communications.
- Developing, distributing and reviewing surveys for department feedback and event feedback.
- Actively demonstrating commitment to Scotiabank's Core Values.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
- Supporting the Halifax Contact Centre with campaigns and graphic designs
- Working with National and Global Communications team to influence National Projects.
- Supporting Halifax Communications Manager and Operations Manager for matters that involve site specific initiatives.
- 37.5 hours a week with flexible schedule
Education / Experience / Other Information (include only those that are specific to the role)
- Graphic Design experience and education.
- Web Design
- Communication experience.
- Results focused nature with creative passion to efficiently execute tasks.
- Proven relationship building qualities, flexibility and team player mentality.
- Thorough knowledge of campaign design and management.
- Ability to translate team objectives into meaningful goals for department and site.
- Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence.
- Flexibility to attend offsite events: such as community related and work related events.
Location(s): Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.