About Restaurant Brands International:
RBI is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $32 billion in system-wide sales and approximately 26,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and U.S. territories. RBI owns three of the world's most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands
- BURGER KING®, TIM HORTONS®, and POPEYES®.
Restaurant Brands International is looking for a Sr. Manager, Marketing Communications to join our marketing team. The Sr. Manager, Marketing Communications will be responsible for partnering with internal stakeholders and external creative agencies to develop communications that drive awareness and consideration for the Tim Hortons marketing calendar windows and brand promotions. They will also be a key partner in the development of our integrated marketing plans through a deep understanding of our guest, brand and campaign goals. Bringing a combination of solid marketing fundamentals, strategic vision, communication skills, and ability to unify agency and cross functional partners around a strategic goal is critical to this role's success.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leads creative development of marketing communications programs and manages day-to-day execution of marketing communications tactics that support market testing and national calendar windows
- Manage, protect and champion brand voice, identity and positioning
- Key partner in our integrated marketing process to brief, capture and review creative across paid and owned marketing channels
- Manages required day-to-day tasks, including project tracker and timeline management, meeting coordination, legal and key stakeholder approvals, and maintaining centralized asset repository
- Develops presentations, creative campaign overviews, recaps, and other materials for internal and external meetings
- Work with a solid level of independence on new or unfamiliar projects of moderate complexity and quick turnarounds
- Manages budgeting, contract agreements, and invoice payment for vendor/agency-related work
- Partners with category marketing and insights teams to understand consumer needs, barriers and insights to inform development of the creative strategy
- Responsible for development of creative briefings, evaluating creative through a strategic lens and providing clear feedback
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of progressive brand marketing experience in QSR, CPG, Retail, or related field
- Excellent understanding of branding, marketing and advertising principles
- Has strong attention-to-detail, advanced written and verbal communication skills, strong copy-editing and ability to judge creative and articulate constructive feedback to both internal and external partners in service of the creative vision
- Demonstrate meticulous follow-through and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to interface and maintain excellent professional relationships with a variety of audiences to include franchise partners, agencies, vendors and internal teams
- Highly organized with an ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- People management experience
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.