About Us :
As a result of sales growth, Central Fresh Foods is looking for an Outside Sales Representative. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for driving new bulk commodity and fresh cut produce sales growth in BC as well as managing, nurturing and servicing existing relationships.Responsibilities & Qualifications :
Duties and Responsibilities
Develop and implement a business plan and sales strategy for your assigned accounts to ensure attainment of company sales goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for total growth through analysis and sales insights.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales plans.
- Collaboratively work with internal departments, in particular Product Development & Operations.
- Respectfully and capably represents the best interests of Fresh Start Foods/Central Foods Co. in all internal and external dealings.
- Exhibits professionalism with clients and enforces the Climate Goals.
- Builds relationships with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and retention.
Required Skills and Qualifications
Strong customer service skills.
- Direct-selling and account management experience required.
- Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness.
- Effective communication in an open and direct manner; conveys information clearly and concisely, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related discipline preferred, or other job related equivalent business experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to work collaboratively with key business partners and stakeholders.
- Proficiency with GOOGLE (Docs, Sheets, Hangouts, Slides) and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Valid driver's license, vehicle and ability to travel as required. Our Commitment:
Fresh Start Foods offers a range of benefits, including:
- Pay for Performance incentive each week on top of regular competitive wages ($$)
- Up to six (6) paid sick days (up to 48 hours!)
- Team based work environment
- Training provided
- Annual Safety Boot Program (up to $85)
- Group Health Care Benefit Program Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) Program with company matching up to 3%!
- Opportunity for advancement
- Company sponsored events (Family Picnic, Staff Celebration, BBQ's)