Janssen Canada, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sales Training Excellence Manager (STEM), specifically for the Oncology portfolio based in Toronto, ON.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead the design, development and implementation of the Franchise Training Plan to support the highest level of proficiency of the sales organization. The role will challenge the individual to deliver real impact within the business utilizing critical thinking and planning, outstanding communication/influencing skills and strong project management abilities. The role is key to ultimately enabling business and customer success for the sales teams.
- Work closely with the National Sales Director to gain understanding of sales direction and needs of the sales teams relative to knowledge/application of disease and product science, customer insight tools and customer engagement skills.
- Develop and implement the Franchise Training Plan to address the specific needs of the sales teams, aligned to the go-to-market direction established by the Marketing team.
- Conduct ongoing environmental scanning of potential learning gaps throughout the field, designing and deploying targeted programs that reduce knowledge gaps and enhance field effectiveness.
- Apply adult learning principles to construct and update ongoing programs developed that are part of the Franchise Training Plan.
- Lead vendor/agency relationships and related processes.
- Lead the budget management and related processes.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree; MBA is preferred
- At least two (2) years of experience in pharmaceuticals/healthcare/life sciences in a customer facing role
- Experience in Oncology is preferred
- Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments at all levels
- Have excellent executive engagement and collaboration skills, ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to respectfully question and/or challenge others to think through problems, improvement opportunities, solutions, and plans
- Strong project management skills with an ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives in a dynamic environment with tight timelines.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to move to positions of increased responsibility in the future
- Awareness of adult learning theory/instructional design and experience in innovative training modalities and channels is preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10% locally and regionally.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing, and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Canada-Ontario-Toronto-19 Green Belt Drive
Janssen Inc. (7710)