Veriday is looking to hire a Field Marketing Specialist to be responsible for translate go-to-market strategies and identified opportunities into actionable and measurable programs, ensure campaigns are executed on time, accurately, and successfully across a number of channels including events, sales collateral, account-based efforts, prospect targeting, and more. You should have a successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with sales and helping them hit their quotas through custom and personalized field marketing strategies and tactics.
Your support and expertise will enable Veriday to reach new customers through marketing initiatives, localized marketing and/or events, and driving activities that drive traffic and brand excitement. Your success will be measured in your solid business partnerships, increased sales, and your support of the Veriday brand in our communities. You should be a strategic, motivated, and scrappy thinker.
What will you do?
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, ABM, digital ads, events, and other channels.
- Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities, and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Assist sales team as needed, including increasing brand awareness, and driving leads and MQLs for sales regions.
- Manage aspects of event coordination including strategy, materials creation, event messaging, registration, production & logistics.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with marketing teams.
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and budgets.
What do you need to succeed?
- BA Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required
- 3+ years of B2B working experience in the event planning, field marketing and/or marketing space
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing events and campaigns
- Strong communication skills
- written and oral
- Ability to travel domestically and international travel as required.
- Passionate about marketing and excited to bring new fresh ideas to Veriday
- Strong networking and relationship building ability
- you are a connector at your core
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Professional team-player, collaborative, and open to feedback
- Strategic, self-motivated, intellectually curious, innovative, and resourceful
We offer a competitive salary, remote workspace, and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply with your profile.