RBC Ventures is a new kind of business
- one that marries the strength of one of the world's most trusted and successful financial institutions with a mission to reimagine the role we play in people's lives
- to move RBC ?beyond banking'. We're building a world-class organization focused on designing exceptional experiences, exploring new business models and creating exponential value. In 2020, we were named by Fast Company as one of the 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators and we're looking for team members with the curiosity to explore, the capabilities to build and capacity to help us deliver our mission.
About Dr. Bill
We're a distributed team who are working to make medical billing easy for Canadian physicians. As a team we value sincerity, openness, self-improvement, and personal wellness.
Part of RBC Ventures, a subsidiary of RBC focused on innovation, working at Dr. Bill combines the flexibility and energy of an early-stage business with the stability of one of the world's most successful financial companies.
What is the opportunity?
At Dr. Bill, we are committed to empowering physicians with solutions that enable them to spend more time caring for their patients, and less time on administration and billing. As Partnership Marketing Manager, you will play an important role in helping our team achieve its mission: you will be directly responsible for building the Partnership Marketing function at Dr. Bill and expanding our reach with physicians through exciting new channels. Part marketer, part salesperson, part experiential expert, you will work to strengthen our partnerships with medical schools, associations, and conferences and create new experiences for Dr. Bill to drive awareness and educate physicians on our product benefits. Most importantly, you'll have a passion for our mission and be motivated to help us reach more physicians and deepen our connection with them. At Dr. BIll, we go above and beyond for our customers. We are seeking a team member who is eager to make an impact and contribute to our core values.
What will you do?
- Build and execute our Partner Marketing strategy; determine how we can increase our physician reach through current partnerships and expand into new, relevant opportunities.
- Establish a full year calendar of Partnership programs that align with our business priorities and in-market campaigns.
- Liaison with key decision makers at priority institutions (medical schools, associations, conferences) to build and execute joint value programs that benefit their membership and generate awareness and leads for Dr. Bill.
- Uncover and bring forward new potential partnership channels, focusing on individuals and organizations that drive influence within the medical community.
- Partner with key stakeholders to create program assets, develop performance tracking, and communicate partnership programs through Dr. Bill's marketing channels.
What do you need to succeed?
- 5+ years of experience in partner, event or experiential marketing, PR, account management, or a related field.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications or another related field.
- Experience fostering and building effective partnerships that create value for all stakeholders.
- Experience building and executing events is an asset.
- Ability to negotiate and deliver strong value for partnership investment.
- Ability to track, measure, and communicate success to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with appropriate SaaS tools (Google Analytics, Google Suite, Intercom, Asana, Confluence, etc.).
- Strong ability to work in a collaborative, supportive way across the organization but also comfortable working independently and without structure to achieve results.
Diversity & Inclusion Commitments
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans' status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our ventures thrive and clients prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to build close relationships with various business units within RBC
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Your Home Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary
- Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 09/15/2021
Req ID: 405176
Ad Code(s): RBC Ventures