Director of Marketing, Infrastructure
- ( 21000244 )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 350 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
Stantec is looking for a Director of Marketing to lead our Infrastructure marketing, communications, and business development activities across North America. We are looking for someone who:
- Is detail-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, prioritizing and managing multiple concurrent initiatives
- Enjoys working with different personality styles across different management levels, both in person and remotely
- Is an experienced leader who can confidently delegate and support work amongst a team of colleagues and internal clients
Does this sound like you? Great! You're the Marketing leader we're looking for.
Stantec offers a flexible work environment (currently remote) and we are open for this role to be based out of any US or Canada location.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to understand the key drivers for growth and provide guidance and recommendations for all marketing and business development activities required to successfully achieve our plan
- Leverage an integrated approach to develop compelling tactics that build and reinforce the Stantec brand while driving our business forward
- Guide marketing resources and work directly with the EVP, Infrastructure and alongside our practitioners and external consultants to develop winning proposals and engaging presentations
- Facilitate and drive strategic discussion on components of Marketing & Business Development plans and mentor others within the marketing team
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Proven experience working with both the Transportation and Community/Urban Development sectors and organizations
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure clients and funding for both public and private clients
- Outstanding interpersonal ability with diverse groups
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Driven, detail-oriented, and organized leader with exceptional prioritization skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of marketing and business development best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate issues and frame solutions in a compelling manner
- Demonstrated proficiency with desktop publishing software such as Adobe InDesign
- Strong presentation skills in small and large group environments
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently motivated with minimal supervision
- Must thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience in professional consulting or professional services is an asset
- Experience with forecasting and business modeling, along with the ability to identify and implement metrics to track on-going progress is an asset
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary degree in business, marketing, communications, public relations, or equivalent education and experience.
- 12-15 minimum years of experience in a marketing-related field.
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team is required.
- Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Consulting industry is preferred.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Other Locations : Canada-Ontario-Toronto, Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver
Job : Marketing and PR/Communications Professional
Organization : BC-1301 Marketing & Communications-BOU-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Manager
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Aug 31, 2021, 8:49:48 AM
Req ID: 21000244
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans