Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Location: 500 Lakeshore Blvd. West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2V9
When you hire great people, great things can happen. PC Financial offers unprecedented value to Canadians through payment products. We're a different kind of bank with a different type of team-we're collaborative and supportive and have the freedom and responsibility to thrive. Our purpose is to make the everyday simple and better for our customers, and we strive to make every dollar worth more.
Proudly serving over 3 million customers, PC Financial continues to grow by offering payment solutions and services that reward our customers every day. As a subsidiary of Loblaws Company Inc., we share the CORE values of Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence. We are dedicated to helping Canadians Live Life Well. Join us on our journey.
True to our President's Choice heritage, PC Financial is on a mission to raise the bar for what Canadians expect from their everyday money. As the Senior Manager, Social Media & Brand Management you'll act as a subject matter expert in driving that mission forward in Social Media, Content Marketing, and Brand Management with the support of a direct report. We're looking for a passionate and dynamic leader who will break banking & insurance category conventions and inspire Canadians to make their everyday money work harder. Specifically, you'll do the following:
Social Media Marketing : Combining customer insights & cultural trends, steer the strategy to develop organic Social Media programs across the leading platforms. You'll be responsible for guiding agency teams in the creative development process, determining our strategy and budget across the leading platforms, executing programs across all channels, implementing best practices for process, and establish Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
Content Marketing : Use Content Marketing to help demystify and humanize everyday banking & insurance using customer insights/search trends/first party data. You'll be responsible for establishing best practices with respect to content development, sourcing content contributors, and experimenting with new formats. You'll also drive integration with the larger President's Choice and Loblaw content marketing teams.
Brand and Planning: Support the ongoing governance of our agency partners including their scopes of work, contracts, and performance evaluations. Act as an internal brand champion and own our brand guidelines and help enforce consistency and understanding of our brand's purpose across the business. You'll also be responsible for organizing our annual planning process and overseeing the maintenance of our marketing calendar.
People Management: An experienced people leader who is capable of coaching and empowering a team to delivery in their personal development and business objectives.
- 7+ years' experience in Social Media & Content Marketing
- Expert knowledge of leading social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok) and emerging ones
- In tune with leading culture & social media trends
- Foundational knowledge of SEO including keyword research, backlink building, and SEO tools (e.g. Google Search Console)
- Familiar with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience in managing external agencies for social media & content marketing
- Watches marketing trends and can translate those into inspiring briefs for external agencies
- Experience in empowering & coaching teams to success
- Performance obsessed and familiar with the leading key performance indicators across the social media and content marketing
- Comfortable using data to run A/B testing and experiments to optimize performance
- Comfort working in fast paced environment and capable of setting priorities for team
- Experience in teaching, coaching, and developing a team towards their career towards
- Knowledge of CMS/web publishing tools
- Experience sourcing contributors to support content marketing efforts
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings: 1
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct
- it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.