VidCom Communications Ltd., a company involved in selling Audio Visual, Professional Video and Broadcast Equipment, is looking to hire an Outside Sales Representative based out of our offices located in Burnaby, BC, Canada. This is a full time permanent position, requires approximately 40 hours of work a week and cannot be done remotely. The position involves selling Audio Visual (A/V) & Professional Video Hardware, Software and related services. Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience from within the A/V & Pro-video industry. Candidate should be a Citizen or Permanent Resident and legally allowed to work in Canada.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- - Identify and contact prospective clients and generate sales proposals & quotes.
- - Proactively work with existing and new customers to determine specific needs.
- - Develop relationships with potential clients and manufacturers/vendors.
- - Respond promptly and provide excellent customer service.
- - Meet with potential customers on-site and in the office.
- - Follow up on leads & referrals.
- - Responsible for achieving pre-determined sales targets.
- - Liaise with manufacturer/vendors to stay updated on new products & services.
- - Attend training sessions, webinars, watch demo videos, read technical manuals and brochures.
- - Organize demonstrations, presentations & training for prospective customers.
- - Participate in relevant trade-shows.
- - Correctly and accurately process orders. Provide ETA to customers.
- - Canadian Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen, eligible to legally work in Canada.
- - Honest, Punctual, Ethical and Conscientious.
- - Strong passion for video, audio, technology in general, minimum 3 years of Audio
- - Visual & Pro-video Equipment Sales & Implementation Experience.
- - Strong Computer Skills, Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- - Solid understanding of Computer Networking & Audio/Video Terminology.
- - Able to consult, recommend & design Audio Visual solution for the customer.
- - Able to learn about new A/V technology, Products, Features and Services.
- - Self-motivated with high performance standards and hunter mentality.
- - Strong team player with ?can-do' attitude.
- - Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency, able to meet deadlines.
- - Capable of setting-up the equipment for demonstration & presentations.
- - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- - Willing to travel within Canada & USA (approximately 1-week per month).
- - Possess a Valid driver's license, Valid Passport & dependable transportation.
We offer the opportunity to forge an exciting and satisfying career path which is supported
by a competitive salary, commission and benefit package.
Please email your resume via Isarta