Originally based in Toronto, our team has adopted remote working for the future. As we continue to grow rapidly, we're looking for talented people to help make our ambitions a reality.
We are looking for a creative and highly motivated Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be helping work on the graphics of our game, as well as ensuring consistency across all our imagery; both in and out of the game.
- In-game design of slots, tables, chips, etc
- Designing Twitch Overlays and UI elements
- Motion Graphics
- Designing store images and advertising for platforms like Steam and Oculus.
- Creating in-game logos, fictional branding, player badges and rewards
- Social media advertising for sales/offers/events/tourneys etc
- Clothing/merch designs
- Help design our brand identity including website design
- Demonstrable experience in graphic design, ideally in the video game industry
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
Lucky VR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Please note, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We encourage all interested applicants to apply. We value passion and work ethic, so if you are passionate, ambitious and want to work on the cutting edge of technology, we would be delighted to hear from you.