Moxie's Grill & Bar operates over 50 premium casual restaurants across Canada and in the USA, focusing on quality dishes made with fresh ingredients; our free-run chicken comes from Canadian farms, fish sourced from environmentally responsible fisheries, and steaks from Canadian ranchers. Moxie's is pleased to serve you in stylish, high energy, and casual environments where you can enjoy house-made cocktails, craft draft, and a wide variety of wine to pair with any meal.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, this role will be responsible for creating polished visual solutions for a variety of projects. If you're inspired by brand building, creative innovation, and collaboration, then you could be a great fit within our Marketing team. We're looking for a creative thinker that can develop multi-layered, integrated campaigns, and has experience designing across a multitude of mediums; traditional, web, digital, social and POS.
As a self-starter who can work independently and in a collaborative environment. You have the proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You are a creative ideas person, you welcome direction and feedback and work well under pressure. You are driven by solving complex problems through your craft and think through creative in a critical manner, ensuring each piece designed serves a specific purpose.
You are passionate and excited about design and stay on top of trends. You have sharp attention to detail and are a champion of quality and accuracy. You have a team mentality and love to provide mentorship.
You have a degree or diploma in graphic design along with a portfolio showcasing your craft
- You have 6+ years of graphic design experience in a professional or agency setting managing creative direction
- You're an expert when it comes to Adobe Creative Suite
- You are proficient with HTML, CMS tools, web design, theory, and practice
- Strong background with traditional media, typography, layout, as well as digital design
- Illustration, motion graphics and photography experience is an asset
- Well-versed in both print and digital environments
- Experience with leading and styling photoshoots
- A strong digital portfolio showcasing a range of print, digital, campaign design.
- You are highly organized. You possess the ability to manage complex workloads for multiple brands
- You're detail orientated. You bring a keen eye for detail to all you do and are equally passionate about providing creative design and properly built, refined executions
- You are a self-starter; you relish the opportunity to identify needs and act, without being explicitly told to do so
- You're comfortable with the unknown. We're organized but rapidly growing. You need to be comfortable working in an environment that will continue to evolve
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can pivot and shift priorities easily
- You're a person of integrity, honesty and trust. These attributes are important to you and they are at your core
- You welcome feedback from your team and can provide others with feedback in an open, respectful way
- Inspect existing processes and workflows to find opportunities for production efficiencies and lead/implement changes in a fun, engaging and ego-free way.