Plooto's vision is to enable the advancement of small and medium businesses, by developing the tools & insights they need to manage & maximize their cash flow. We aim to automate complex financial processes by building a complete cash flow management platform that unifies payments, processes, control, reconciliation, and reporting. Plooto's multi-platform product is trusted by over 6,000 SMBs and their finance teams. Plooto Network, with over 150K businesses, enables our customers to discover and transact with any vendor, supplier, or biller in North America. For more information, visit plooto.com
About the Role
As our content marketing manager, you'll be the company's voice and will be responsible for creating content to drive high-quality traffic to our site and engagement. From creating thought-leadership guides to writing emails designed to prospects and customers, you will work closely with the rest of our marketing team.
You will also be responsible for creating, owning, and executing the content strategy. Your experience in creating content ranking on search engines' first page will help you map out content and how it fits with our buyer's journey.
For this role, we're looking for someone who is result-driven
- you create high value content and you know how to measure its success. Joining a lean but growing marketing team, you can create great content quickly and with little to no supervision. Curious by nature, you also stay up to date with marketing trends and other updates that impact your work.
What You'll Do
- Own and define our content strategy
- Create high-value content for brand awareness, consideration, and activation stages of the buyer's journey
- Work with our acquisition team to craft content that improves our search visibility for transactional and use-case search queries
- Support content creation across various marketing channels (ads, emails, in-app messages, etc.)
- Research and understand market and customer trends to define content subject and topics
- 3 to 5 years of experience in content marketing, ideally in SaaS
- Track record of content creation that has ranked on Google's first page
- Strong writing and editing skills as well as strong communications
- Solid analytical skills to identify opportunities to drive high-quality traffic and report on KPIs such as traffic and leads
- Understanding of Google algorithm and SEO best practices (content clusters, distribution plan, etc.)
- Experience using SEO and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Moz or Ahrefs
- Understanding of the end-to-end buyer's journey and how content fits into each stage
What we Offer
- Culture: We're a purpose-driven meritocratic culture where bias, tenure, and egos are replaced with debate, data, and facts so we can spend as much time as possible on impactful work to create real value for our customers. Plus, we provide regular social events by our awesome Social Committee, live and virtual coffee chats and more!
- Growth: We're a fast-paced FinTech company with numerous opportunities to learn, grow and take on new challenges. You'll have an immediate impact. Additionally, all Plootonians can participate in the employee stock option plan from day 1.
- Benefits: Day 1 access to comprehensive medical and health, including 100% drug coverage. We offer flexibility through WFH options and generous time off (vacation, sick, etc.)
- Security: Plooto is trusted by over 6,000 SMBs and their finance teams. We're profitable and have never gone through layoffs.