We are Coinberry, founded in 2017, Coinberry is the safest and most secure FINTRAC-registered platform to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, Stellar and Bitcoin Cash in Canada. We're focused on bringing blockchain and digital currency solutions to Canadians through our online cryptocurrency brokerage.
Trusted by hundreds of thousands of Canadians, we aim to deliver the best-in-class user experience. We support both desktop and mobile experiences across our suite of Web, iOS and Android applications. This is the opportunity to work in both an awesome company and an exciting industry experiencing hyper growth.
The UI Designer focuses on visually guiding the user through a product's interface via interactive elements across multiple platforms (web, desktop and mobile). This will involve creating high-fidelity mock-ups, iconography, UI illustration and other graphic assets for a range of products and services.
Working with other UI and UX Designers, Product Managers and Engineering teams in a highly customer-focused environment, you will be involved in the product development lifecycle from concept to delivery to help define our products' vision. Key activities in this role include:
- Prepare files and graphics for marketing campaigns, websites and social media
- Support and design a wide variety of marketing content such as email campaigns, digital ads, social media, web assets for landing pages, google slides, PDFs and product guides
- Assist in evolving the visual identity and brand of the company
- Design sales enablement materials such as infographics, training guides and one-pagers
- Brainstorm new and exciting graphic design ideas and keep up to date with the latest trends
- Deliver pixel-perfect graphic assets that are aesthetically vibrant
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years of digital design work coupled with formal study in graphic design
- Proficiency working with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Experience creating brand design and digital content
- Experience creating advertising campaigns and social media graphics
- A portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Ability to create icons and other graphic assets for the web
- Ability to multi-task and keep organized in a dynamic environment
More about Coinberry
- We've transitioned to a fully remote-first company
- Our office hours are 9-5 EST, but sometimes life gets in the way and we completely understand Everyone's happy as long as your deliverables are being met
- We'll stock you up with a company laptop (MacBook Pro) and a home office setup budget
- As a mobile developer you will be given access to company issued hardware (iOS/Android device) to be able to QA your builds outside the emulator
- We have yearly paid vacation
- We offer a very competitive salary
- We offer benefits (for Canadian applicants) and ESOP (for all)
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and embrace a diverse and inclusive culture. Currently we're spread across 4 continents!
- We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
Potential candidates will be required to undergo a background check as a condition of employment.
Job Type : Contract