Reporting to the VP
- Marketing, our Graphic Designer will develop creative strategies and assets for two distinct visual expressions
- ROBINSON and ROBINSON SUPPLY.
You will have a eye for clean design that is complementary to our existing brands' look & feel. You will commit to, maintain, and champion visual brand standards through all creative work. You are a broad thinker who can offer a variety of design solutions while maintaining brand consistency.
What you will do:
- develop & execute results focused creative concepts and campaigns for platforms that include our websites, email marketing, social media, print and digital advertising, store signage, training documentation, PowerPoint presentations, newsletters and posters
- ensure all creative is optimized across all platforms (web, mobile, social, email, print, etc.)
- create illustrations and wordmarks to support marketing initiatives and collateral development
- create and maintain a digital image asset library
- execute projects from concept to deliverable with a high level of craft and polish
- mentor others on the marketing team
- be a strong brand steward, ensuring consistency of key design elements to maintain a cohesive look and feel throughout marketing materials for both the ROBINSON and ROBINSON SUPPLY brands
- A degree/diploma in graphic design or equivalent with 5 years of experience as a graphic designer
- A strong portfolio illustrating your ability to develop compelling and effective creative for a variety of mediums
- you are passionate about design and the role it plays in delivering business results
- you stay up to date with creative, colour, and typography trends and best practices
- you have expert knowledge of Adobe Create Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- knowledge of HTML and experience creating HMLS5 ads is as asset
- experience with video editing, animation and Adobe After Effects is an asset
- experience in designing for a retail environment or agency experience are assets
- exceptionally organized, with proven ability to excel in a fast-paced collaborative work environment and manage multiple projects at once
- you are someone who takes initiative while demonstrating excellent judgement and have a keen awareness of how your work connects with the other areas of the organization and the community at large
- you understanding of the customer is at the forefront when approaching projects
- you collaborate and partner with the others to produce customer-focused creative work ROBINSON offers a competitive total rewards program including benefits and retirement savings plans, a profit sharing program, an employee sabbatical program, and product purchase plans.
Family-owned ROBINSON is a leading Canadian distributor of plumbing, heating, electrical, and lighting products. Today, the company serves customers in the construction industry and retail home improvement markets through a network of 32 distribution warehouses and showrooms in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. ROBINSON's reputation as a growing company with a customer-service oriented culture continues to attract and retain top quality people and has earned it Platinum status among Canada's Best Managed Companies.
Thank you to all interested candidates, those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ROBINSON is committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace. We strive to foster an environment that respects our differences, is inclusive and ensures all employees receive fair and equitable