At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Mission Possible is fueling a new future for the way we work across R4B by reimagining the business from end to end. Our transformation will enable us to catch-up and go further than our competitors by embracing a fully integrated approach that puts the needs of our customers at the centre of everything we do. We are giving our teams the right tools and capabilities to proudly provide the service and support Canadian businesses need to be successful.
Reporting to the Director of SFDC COE, the Sr. Manager of Sales and Marketing Transformation will be part of a team that is defining the future of the R4B Sales and Marketing teams using the latest technologies and industry best practices. Our team works together with the R4B Sales and Marketing Operations organizations to enhance the customer and employee experience and support the operational performance of this organization.
You will be leading the team that is responsible for representing the Sales and Marketing organization in the transformation of their tools, processes, and standards to effectively support our customers and their business solutions. You will be responsible for executing on the strategy to transition this organization to a single set of tools within the R4B Salesforce ecosystem, for the purpose of easily supporting our customers and prospects during the sales cycle. You will be accountable for developing and implementing a transformational way of working for the business teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Influence Opportunity Leads and primes to adjust process and operational model in the spirit of transformation
- Connect with Opportunity Leads to share overview of what is changing
- Provide direction including updates to all team members for areas of focus and prioritization
- Lead team supporting day to day activities with positive and constructive feedback through 1:1s and performance reviews and support their mental well-being, career development and objective setting
- Spend the time to become acquainted with Salesforce upcoming enhancements so we can influence the roadmap accordingly
- Act as a trusted advisor who can help influence across the Mission Possible program roadmap to identify opportunities to unlock value sooner
- When building business solutions, looking across the team to understand synergies between COE teams/priorities
- Working with architecture team to ensure solution has been designed with the architecture end state in mind
- Interact with the leadership team to identify the areas of greatest opportunity and value
- Work with the leadership team to ensure future service model strategies and processes are aligned and compliment the future system workflows and capabilities
What you will bring:
- Understanding of the Sales organization and processes
- Understanding of the sales cycle and how it ties into Salesforce
- 5+ years of Salesforce Sales Cloud experience
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience working within an agile framework
- Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification, Community Cloud Consultant Certification and Einstein Analytics and Delivery Consultant Certification are an asset
- Experience in strategy development and business planning.
- Strength in requirements gathering and concise documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to build stakeholder engagement, as well as advanced facilitation skills.
- Extensive experience developing and delivering presentations to VP / SVP level.
- Strong experience with establishing and tracking measurements of success.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (824), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Administration & Executive
Requisition ID: 247145
At Rogers Digital, our team doesn't shy away from big ideas
- we bring them to life. We work tirelessly to deliver the best user experiences (period) and build amazing self-serve experiences that our customers want to use. We are customer-obsessed agents of change and are committed to innovation and creating effortless experiences for customers and frontline employees. We use cutting-edge tools and technologies to solve critical and complex problems with award-winning solutions. Our work impacts millions of customers everyday. At Rogers Digital, we're looking for people who embrace change, take risks, and push boundaries. Learn more about our team and our work @ https://digital.rogers.com/
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
Posting Notes: Corporate