MAYA HTT is a world leading developer of digital industries software solutions. The world’s top tier engineering and manufacturing organizations rely on Maya’s experience and expertise to achieve the full potential of their software investment. Maya HTT is also a Value Added Reseller (VAR) for the Siemens PLM Software products, with a focus on CAE-based simulation and providing engineering services, including software training, migration, implementation, and custom development, along with consulting.
The Maya HTT Marketing team is growing! We are seeking an experienced and results-focused digital marketing professional to drive the creation and implementation of innovative, integrated digital marketing campaigns.
This position requires B2B marketing insight, hands-on execution and a capacity to collaborate with cross-functional team members to deliver digital marketing campaigns that generate leads and drive measurable results of new customer acquisitions.
This hands-on role will have a wide range of go-to-market experience with demonstrated success executing B2B digital marketing across web, social, email, and other tactics. They will take an analytical approach and make continuous improvements based on data and insight.
The ideal candidate will have knowledgeable experience executing digital marketing tactics.
- Create and deliver innovative digital marketing campaigns via relevant channels, including but not limited to web, email, organic and paid social media.
- Research and recommend creative and innovative digital campaign tactics based on data and insights.
- Optimizes targeting through database analysis and segmentation
- Design, test, implement, and measure paid digital campaigns and other ad buys, including SEO/SEM
- Set up proper tracking, create landing pages, follow SEO best practices, and run a/b tests to improve our website’s conversion rate.
- Using defined KPIs, create dashboards to help us measure, optimize, and scale our marketing efforts.
- Manage multiple timetables successfully in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or other relevant education
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing (web, email, social, paid advertising, etc.)
- Experience in a marketing or demand generation role at a B2B or SaaS company.
- Experience executing digital tactics with a marketing automation platform (Pardot or equivalent) and very good knowledge of Salesforce
- HTML/CSS editing skills for both email and web.
- Experience in creation and optimization of landing pages and web pages
- Hands on experience managing Pay per click campaigns
- Knowledge of SEM/PPC/CPM
- Understanding of social media marketing (earned and paid)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong quantitative skills to analyze and optimize performance
- Must be an excellent team player with the ability to build relationships with members of marketing, external agencies/partners and cross-functional teams
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple multidisciplinary projects
- Strong and articulate communicator; ability to influence both peers and executives
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Wordpress would be an asset
- Familiarity with Tableau/running and pulling information from dashboards
- Experience in the software solutions / technology industry is an asset
- A sense of aesthetics with some graphic design experience
WHY JOIN MAYA?
- Permanent position, competitive base salary, bonuses, and annual performance reviews
- Fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Lots of things to learn through skilled sparring partners
- Flexible work from home options available
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award-winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader