Requisition ID: 118689
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
- Marketing, Communications and Human Resources
Summer 2022 (May to August)
Application Due September 30, 2021
Why work for Scotiabank?
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. We are powered by our 97,000 high-performing teammates who make a real difference across the globe as a leading provider of advice, products, digital experiences, and financial services.
This is a place where you'll get to learn and develop your skills, while being recognized for your hard work. At Scotiabank, we're passionate about bringing our whole selves to work, allowing us to create inclusive work environments for everyone to enjoy.
Who We Are?
Who we are looking for?
- You are curious and have a passion to win
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, relationship building and listening skills
- Ability to clearly communicate components of any project to external suppliers, partners, clients, and external and internal groups
- Ability to manage and execute projects across a broad portfolio with time critical deadlines, attention to detail and a bias to action
- Ability to work effectively within a cross-functional team environment that can include many reporting levels and varying skills/competencies
- Savvy with Microsoft office suite products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.)
What will I contribute toward?
Project Management Support
- Support team by planning and coordinating day to day activities and provide any additional support.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timelines/work back schedules are respected for on time delivery
- Ensure accuracy in all documentations and deliverables
- Provide other support as needed
Analysis and Tracking Support
- Analyze results/ findings for process improvements
- Summarize results and highlight wins and key opportunities of bank initiatives
- Assist in development of report to share with internal and external partners
How do I Apply?
For students, we are focused on learning about who you are and what you're interested in to uncover your true potential. In short, we don't believe resumes will provide us with an accurate depiction of what you're truly about to properly assess your potential. Instead we want to get to know YOU and hear about the experiences that have shaped you. We know... this might sound crazy but for students applying to one of our co-ops, internships or TILT new grad programs we are no longer requiring resumes. Instead we ask that as part of your application, you complete the below:
- Complete your PLUM Profile here
- Complete a short one-way video interview here
- Apply to the role through our career site! When the application asks for your resume, instead upload a screenshot of your plum to show us you've completed it, we have full access to your entire profile from Plum and won't use the screenshot but it's a great reminder for each of you to have completed it. Alternatively you can submit a resume if you want, we just will not be relying on it when we assess you.
We thank you all for your interest in Scotiabank! However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.
**In order to be considered for student opportunities at Scotiabank and/or Tangerine, you must submit your PLUM Assessment and Video Interview. **
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.