Requisition ID: 119395
Cost Centre: GLOBAL BRAND AND MEDIA
Employee Referral Program
- Potential Reward: $2,000.00
We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Scotiabank.
Contributes to the overall success of the Digital Marketing team in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Strong understanding across all aspects of content strategy, including research, analysis, planning and ongoing creation and governance of content.
- Knowledge of platform and audience behaviours to identify content opportunities across Canadian and Intentional channels.
- Work closely with SEO and data experts to inform and validate content strategy
- understanding the impact of work, and consistently measuring results.
- Partner effectively with internal stakeholders and external agency partners to develop effective and engaging content assets.
- Build content strategy, guidance and best-in-class content playbooks.
- Develop and build editorial calendars to define content plans across multiple touchpoints. Understanding of diverse content assets and formats for strong strategic impact.
- Evaluate existing content and content structures and recommend ways to increase effectiveness.
- Work collaboratively with creative team, social strategists, and agency partners to plan distribution of content through paid, owned and earned media.
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns, and tools.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct, and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions, and conduct risk.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Education / Experience / Other Information
- 6-8 years of experience as a Content Strategist agency or brand side
- Understanding and knowledge of how people consume content
- Proven effective use of SEO and
- Critical thinking and great leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Confidence to work independently
- Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence. Limited travel domestically.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: All postings in me@Scotiabank will remain live for a minimum of 5 days.