Who Is Assent?
At Assent, your work helps bring transparency, sustainability, and fairness to the global community. Our software enables responsible stewardship to improve corporate decision making. We do this by providing a window into an organization's global supply chain and the factories in which their products are manufactured, to reduce compliance risks, environmental waste, and prevent human rights abuse.
We're one of the fastest-growing technology companies
- from $5 million to $50 million ARR in under five years! As the global leader in supply chain data management, we provide transparency into the supply chains of some of the world's largest and most successful companies, including 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies.
Follow us here.
What's In It For You?*
- We know flexibility is important. Work from home!
- Retirement matching program
- Paid Professional Development and Volunteer Days annually
- Paid life leave for mental health, caring for others and other important life events
- Medical and Dental benefits with no waiting period
- Work with purpose
- make a real difference!
Your Role as the Marketing Operations Manager!
You will work closely with the Director, Marketing Operations to support the Marketing Team in the overall optimization and efficiencies of the Marketing Department. In addition to assisting the Marketing Operations Team in day to day tasks, the Marketing Operations Manager will also be the main administrator for all of our MarTech Stack, including Marketing Automation (Marketo/Pardot), Project Management (Asana/Teamwork), Direct Mail (Sendoso/ Alyce) and more.
- With Product Marketing, Digital, Events, and Integrated Marketing Managers, develop and execute dynamic database segmentations based on Buyer Personas, Account Types, behaviour, etc.
- Work alongside RevOps and Integrated Business Operations teams to ensure marketing and sales data are syncing between MAP and CRM (Salesforce). This includes, but is not limited to, determining field mapping and ensuring the right fields are being synced to support campaigns and reporting;
- Assist the Marketing Data Analyst and Director, Marketing Ops in the gathering of data and metrics to develop executive and team level dashboards and reporting for Campaign Reviews and Optimization, Leadership Meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews and Board Meetings etc.
You have hands-on experience with Salesforce and, Marketo or Pardot, and integration between the instances (other Marketing Automation Platforms will be considered). You also have hands-on experience with other MarTech stack like Drift, Zoominfo, Gong, 6Sense, DemandBase, Terminus, RollWorks, Vidyard/Wistia, Unbounce, VWO, etc. is a big plus. In addition, you bring 5+ years of experience in a marketing or sales operations/support function and 3+ years of hands-on experience managing Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo and Pardot knowledge = bonus points) or as super-user.
Have questions before you apply? Contact us at via Isarta
Job Type: Full-time