Strategic Group owns and develops office, retail, and residential properties across Canada. Beyond real estate, we own business in construction, building services, oilfield services, hospitality, pet care, agriculture, technology, and corporate finance.
Calgary-based Strategic Group is seeking a full-time, in house resource to create and manage internal and external communication. The successful candidate will have a recent degree in communication or marketing and be comfortable using social media tools, website publishing software, and the full Microsoft Office Suite of programs. The candidate should have strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to travel to Edmonton, occasionally. While the role will be the primary communication resource within the company, they will have access to Senior Communication Consultants for mentorships and some strategic direction. For more information about Strategic Group, please visit www.strategicgroup.ca.
Job Responsibilities :
- Quarterly corporate update presentations (in collaboration with the CEO and other leaders)
- Team newsletter
- Team Updates and Team communication
- Event management support
- Promotional/community events
- Branding/swag/logo application
- Maintaining brand standards, including building signage
- SEP of strategicgroup.ca/property specific and other online tools
- Website material/updates (Corporate/Property specific)
- Social media management (Corporate/Property specific)
- CEO communication support and reputation strategy implementation
- Lead generation for specialty leasing/launch/tempo marketing
Our strategy is to own real estate and other investments for the long term, which is why we focus on sustainability and recurring revenue. Our creative and unconventional approach to business is reflected in our mantra: Creating value others can't by seeing what others don't.
Job Type: Full-time