Trojan Technologies ensures greater water confidence and environmental stewardship for people, industries and municipalities, improving the lives of over one billion people globally. The products and services provided by Trojan play vital roles in making various stages of the water treatment process more effective, efficient and sustainable.
What started in 1977 as a single patent and small company in London, Ontario, Canada has grown into an award-winning international business encompassing six brands-TrojanUV, Aquafine, VIQUA, Salsnes Filter, Pall Water and Trojan Marinex. Applications and markets served include municipal wastewater, drinking water, contaminant treatment, ballast water treatment, residential water treatment, ultra-purification of water used in food and beverage manufacturing, pharmaceutical processing and semiconductor applications, filtration, and solids separation. Learn more about Trojan Technologies by visiting www.trojantechnologies.com.
The Regional Sales Manager, Nordics position is responsible for meeting and exceeding Municipal, Industrial, & Filtration sales targets in the UV treatment and Filtration market.
The role involves creating and managing long term, value-added relationships with our customers and channel partners, communicating the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly sales metrics and initiatives to internal and key external business partners, and preparing sales forecasts and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
The Regional Sales Manager, Nordics responds to customer inquiries and identifies new business opportunities through the entire life-cycle of our customers.
Working from a home office with frequent travel, this highly autonomous role requires strong business acumen, planning, and the ability to execute strategically.
- Develops monthly sales and accounts plans to achieve assigned targets through customer engagement, Value Selling, and funnel management
- Develops a network of customer and contacts in the territory to position our UV and Filtration solutions (Trojan UV/Aquafine/Salsnes brands) as a key member of the water management community in both Industry and Municipal
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners, engineering firms and other accounts that directly and indirectly influence the buying decisions of the customer
- Collects and reports information on all competitive activity, business opportunities, sales trends and results within the assigned market providing input during monthly business review
- Participates in sales activities including customer site visits, telephone contacts, trade seminars and shows, product demonstrations/evaluations, customer seminars and channel management
- Provides key field input in corporate programs including market research, Kaizen events and equipment beta testing
- Close opportunities by participating in formal proposals, invitations to bid, and supply contracts
- Ensures departmental KPI are up to date, and on target, each month and develops counter measures, as needed
Customer Relationship Management
- Lead all activities for Trojan Technologies municipal, industrial products
- Manage by facts and lead by example
- Builds and sustains positive and collaborative relationships with customers (internal & external). Strong drive to discover & meet the needs of customers
- Utilizing the Trojan CRM System Salesforce.com (SFDC):
- Execute and documents planned activities
- Manage all opportunities following standard sales process steps
- Prepares and presents a monthly funnel review to demonstrate the quality of the funnel, activity plans and command of the account base
- Prepares and presents monthly forecast by accurately managing opportunity dates, value and probabilities
- Gather Voice of Customer (VOC) and capitalize on this knowledge to identify sales opportunities
- Channel Management
- Understand and execute the growth strategy of the region
- Strategic thinking and tactical implementation
- taking innovative approaches to achieve corporate success.
- 5 years of direct sales experience or 3+ years of relevant experience in Wastewater, Drinking Water, Industrial Water
- B2B experience selling complex industrial and/or Municipal products and solutions
- A degree in a science related field such as Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, Engineering or equivalent is an asset but not mandatory
- Fluent in English with other Nordic languages an advantage
- Ability to travel 70% or more within assigned territory
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.