Requisition ID: 119151
Cost Centre: MARKETING
Employee Referral Program
- Potential Reward: $2,000.00
We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Scotiabank.
Leads the execution of Marketing strategy for Insurance in Canada ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed / delivered in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is a quick learner and able to autonomously manage and navigate complex projects. You're curious, like to ask a lot of questions, and enjoy being creative. You're someone who likes to work collaboratively with many different teams and people to get projects completed on time. The ideal candidate is someone with a targeted marketing and/or digital marketing background and experience using customer insights and analytics to inform marketing campaigns.
- Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Accountable for deploying and measuring marketing and communication strategies to drive product awareness and consideration in support of sales targets for insurance products.
- Leverages deep consumer and product expertise and use of key marketing levers to effectively position and differentiate Scotiabank's Insurance products and services amongst key target audiences to support sales targets.
- Supports the development of integrated marketing plans and deploys tactics to drive consumer awareness and consideration of Scotiabank's Insurance products. Primary marketing areas of ownership include (but not limited to): execution in owned channels (email, SOL, branch, telemarketing), direct mail and digital marketing (social, display, etc).
- Unites all stakeholders around a unified visual brand and creative excellence, using results, research, and marketing expertise to ensure our marketing is consistently breaking through and driving results.
- Champions collaboration between key partners including Business Lines, Digital Marketing (performance and eCommerce teams), Channels (branch, call centre, SOL/MOB), Retail Customer Insights and Analytics, Customer Experience, Legal and Compliance teams.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture as well as the Bank Act should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Creates an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Geographies supported: Canada
- End to end project management
- Multiple product lines with distinct customer segments
Education / Experience / Other Information (include only those that are specific to the role)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field is desired.
- Experience in marketing, brand/product/mass marketing and/or account management.
- Project Management experience working in a large/matrix organization is helpful.
- Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence. Limited travel domestically.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: All postings in me@Scotiabank will remain live for a minimum of 5 days.