It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Manager, Communications & Partnerships
Reporting to Director, Brand Marketing
Harry Rosen Inc. Central Office (77 Bloor St. West)
Hybrid work environment (Central Office/Remote)
Harry Rosen is a leading clothing retailer of luxury menswear based in Toronto and operating in major centers across Canada. As the leading high-end men's wear clothier in Canada, Harry Rosen has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Manager, Communications & Partnerships, which will be responsible for Harry Rosen, E Zegna and the Harry's Outlets. The successful candidate will be accountable for the following: leading projects and creative development, production and execution. This drive for excellence as created an opening for a great resource to join and a team of high performing marketing professionals.
This is an exciting time in the history of our organization where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make significant contribution towards continuous brand marketing improvements and provide excellent support to our team in a very efficient manner.
- Reporting into the Director of Brand Marketing, lead projects pertaining to partnership & communications activity, spanning brief development, creative development, production and execution
- Working alongside the Director of Brand Marketing, lead strategic development/planning of partnership & communications initiatives to ensure all initiatives fulfill on HR brand positioning and key business objectives
- Working alongside the Director of Brand Marketing and Brand Manager, contribute to the development of integrated campaigns through the collaboration of cross-functional teams (creative, content, product, loyalty, ecommerce, etc.) to ensure strategic and creative continuity, while ensuring marketing objectives and campaign deadlines are met
- Depending on the nature of the project, manage relationships with suppliers, partners, influencers, external agencies, etc.
- Contribute to the planning & development of seasonal marketing plans and the associated marketing calendar, with a focus on communications & partnership priorities
- Management of project financials, including ensuring budgets are met. Additionally, assist with annual budget planning for communications and partnership related opportunities.
- Proactive media and influencer outreach, as well as communications and partnership opportunities that will help build the brand, drive business, and/or effectively build-upon existing initiatives for greater impact
- Partner with the data analytics team to define marketing KPIs and develop customer insights to inform future plans; accordingly, track outreach and results for all communications & partnership initiatives
- Lead communications/partnership engagement strategies and foster relationship building of key partners; in turn, develop an extensive network of like-minded and comparable brands to work with at events, for partnerships, influencers, etc.
- Manage the development of customer interaction events that deliver on our brand positioning, while maximizing public awareness of events through traditional and non-traditional methods
- 6-7 years marketing & partnership/communications/PR-related experience
- Post-secondary education
- Collaborative, detail-oriented, organized, initiative-taker, team-player, strategic
- Demonstrated ability to work with numerous internal/external resources and departments to reach objectives
- Demonstrated experience in managing external media planners and buyers, and creative teams
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to both think strategy and has a high detail orientation
- Working knowledge of digital media and technology
- Strong business acumen
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the fashion/retail industry an asset
Our Commitment to our Associates:
Harry Rosen's professional work environment is designed to support and invest in the success of our associates, as many become the creative leaders of tomorrow. We focus on building long-term relationships with our staff, our customers, and our partners. The reason why our associates choose to build long-term careers with our company. It's in our DNA to recognize, promote, and reward exceptional work ethic and talent.
World Class Environment:
A modern, tech focused and very professional work environment
Superior computer-based and face-to-face training opportunities
An internal policy of promotion from within
Formalized Education Reimbursement and ongoing support from your assigned coach/manager.
Benefits & Rewards Programs
A competitive compensation program
A collaborative environment supported by monthly team bonus opportunities
Year-round best in industry clothing discounts and special offers
A generous (flexible) benefits plan including wellness program.
Three weeks of paid vacation after your first year of employment, for all active full-time associates.
A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance while offer long-term career opportunities
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!