eSentire is looking for a Web and Graphic Designer to help transform our online properties into engaging digital experiences. Using your web development and design skills, you'll contribute to the ongoing updates and enhancements of our corporate website and create on-trend digital assets to support our in-house Creative team. You'll work alongside our Web Developer, Designers, and global Marketing team to generate amazing pieces of B2B content and support the growth of the eSentire brand.
This position reports to the Director, Creative Services.
eSentire offers flexible work arrangements. You will have the option to work remotely or from our global headquarters in Waterloo, Ontario.
- Assist with the execution of the overall development and implementation plan for eSentire.com
- Translate design requirements into functional, high performing web pages optimized for both desktop and mobile experiences
- Maintain consistent branding throughout all design elements, ensuring a cohesive look and style across all design assets, where applicable
- Build landing pages with integrations into our marketing automation platform and custom APIs as required
- Test and debug pages across browsers, platforms, and devices to ensure consistent brand experiences
- Create digital design assets for use in social media and other online communication channels, using various technologies
- Ensure the timely completion of all projects according to schedule, providing timely progress updates as required
- Collaborate professionally with other departments to understand requirements and provide mock-ups for presentation and approval
- College diploma in Graphic Design and/or Web Design, or 2+ years of website development and design experience
- Proficiency in graphic design software, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Word and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of web design processes and best practices, including but not limited to image optimization, SEO, and responsive design
- Experience managing content on popular CMSs (Wordpress, OpenCraft, Craft, etc.) an asset
- Knowledge of AWS is an asset
- Knowledge of tracking script/integration with Google Analytics, Pardot, Salesforce, and Drift is an asset
- An ability to work on multiple projects concurrently while handling different types of design requests
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to accept and apply feedback
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire's idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We're strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide breakfast, snacks and refreshments, flexible working hours, half day off birthdays, subsidies for continuing education and health & wellness, and attractive compensation and benefits plans. We make it our obligation to the team to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
Job Type: Full-time