LGM is a national leader in providing warranty, finance and insurance services to the Canadian automotive industry. Since 1998, LGM has been successfully supplying quality products and leading training solutions to over 1,500 Canadian franchised new car dealerships. Dealer partnerships are complemented with the strong backing and support of their automotive manufacturing brands, which include BMW/MINI, Kia, Mazda, Hyundai, Volvo, Jaguar/Land Rover and Mitsubishi Motors.
LGM's Strategic Plan includes goals around creating a great workplace, delivering service excellence, profitable growth, and social responsibility. LGM is committed to building a team of diverse backgrounds and thinking styles, as it is our uniqueness that helps us to continuously innovate. We are searching for people who are socially responsible and who will be committed to our social purpose of ?Responsible Mobility for all?. The organization's success is validated through external rankings that include, Deloitte Best Managed Companies and a recognized partner to J.D. Power & Associates for Service Delivery.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategy for LGM's direct-to consumer line of business in support of corporate goals and initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Report on project progress and digital KPIs, keeping SLT and other key stakeholders informed.
- Establish marketing goals, KPIs, and tracking based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Deliver insights to business by developing and leading research activities.
- Proactively manage resources by developing and maintaining a marketing calendar.
- Oversee all marketing channels for GuardTree.
- Act as a brand manager, ensuring a consistent brand presence across channels.
- Manage marketing budget for GuardTree and ensure projects/activities are delivered within allotted budget.
- Develop the marketing strategy, project plan, and execution of marketing initiatives for GuardTree.
- Manage the work of contracts, interns, and agencies to ensure work is delivered on time, on budget, and in accordance to GuardTree's marketing strategy and plan.
- Leverage and delegate project work to internal staff to ensure objectives are met and provide guidance and coaching in development of GuardTree's marketing plans and campaigns.
- Lead cross-functional project groups to deliver GuardTree's products and services effectively and accomplish GuardTree's business objectives.
- Demonstrated success in marketing strategy, management and implementation
- Proven ability to work with & influence cross-functional departments
- Ability to think strategically, implement and manage multiple projects
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prepare executive level presentations of marketing strategies and launch plans
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Proficient in designing and managing operating budgets at a functional level
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical skills and ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Strong collaboration, partnering and consultative skills
- 5+ years of direct work experience in marketing management capacity
- Exposure to F&I related products in the automotive industry an asset
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package including: comprehensive health benefits plan, Group RRSP, performance bonus, health and wellness benefit, education sponsorship, and four paid days when ?giving back? to the community. We also offer a vehicle rebate program.
Come join us!