Sarina Homes is looking for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator who will lead the team in managing inbound and outbound communications and marketing. This individual will be responsible for public relations, social media, event planning and will lead our creative team in developing experiences that serve our customers, and the communities we build in.
This individual should pay acute attention to details in both writing and design and contribute to the team while confidently steering the Sarina brand. This position requires weekly updates reporting to the General Manager of Sarina Homes.
Key Functions and Supporting Activities
Inbound/Outbound Marketing and Communications
- Be the link between Sarina's internal and external teams
- Actively engage with online communities such as Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Keep the team aligned as it relates to company goals and timelines
- Routine maintenance of internal websites
- Act as a contact to our creative partners and see design requests through project life (concept to launch)
- Research industry best practices to ensure optimal project quality
- Building and strengthening internal and external networks
- Bring communities together. Foster and nurture their connection with the Sarina brand
- Bring communities voices to life and harbor their value in Sarina's organizational goals
- Be a Sarina brand ambassador by displaying and enhancing the brand so our communities can live in a more vibrant way
Other duties as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Social media experience and a strong understanding of the digital space
- Proven results in a marketing capacity with either a marketing firm or in a marketing position
- Organized & detail oriented
- Superb Microsoft office skills
- Experience in construction and commercial/residential real estate is an asset and/or experience working for a small company
- Having a vehicle is beneficial