WE LIGHT THE WAY!
Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) is transforming the lighting industry. We take pride in our 12,000 employees, and they take pride in working with the best in the industry. Join a team committed to lighting the way to a more brilliant, connected, and productive world. Individually we are talented, but together we are unstoppable.
One of the strengths of Acuity Brands is its dedication to architectural and specification-grade solutions. This role will focus on elevating brand identity and creating assets to enrich the marketing campaigns and visual language of multiple brands in the architectural lighting portfolio. This role reports into the Acuity Brands marketing organization but requires strong collaboration with the internal product business unit and partners.
- Brainstorm, create, and develop original ideas to be used as part of our marketing campaigns
- Develop graphic elements using traditional tools, multimedia, image processing and design software
- Creates and updates marketing materials to be used across various media platforms (including: collateral, presentations, brochures, product sheets, fact sheets, case studies, web content, newsletters, ads, social media graphics, tradeshow booths and sales tools.)
- Contribute innovative ideas generating creative newness
- Image retouching and image manipulation and icon illustration
- Provides creative direction to external content providers, including graphic designers, photographers, and videographers to ensure assets delivered meet objectives and brand standards
- Ensures all marketing material adheres to brand guidelines
- Project manage the daily activities associated with graphic design initiatives
- Respect due dates for all assets and balance last-minute rush projects
- Work as part of a team and collaborate with various internal and external parties
- Present your work, and be responsive to design changes
- Organize, archive and keep all job files up-to-date
- Other general graphic design duties as assigned
- Invest themselves in understand the product portfolio and developing an understanding of what is important to the specifying audience
Qualified Applicants Will Have…
- Minimum of a college diploma in related field, bachelors degree preferred
- 3+ years’ of relevant professional experience.
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Artistic, proactive and hands-on approach
- The ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly organized
- Ability to work within short time frames and meet deadlines
- High-energy, passionate, creative yet grounded personality
- Previous working knowledge of manufacturing environments.
- Previous working knowledge about the lighting, controls or design industry.
- Previous working experience with creative agencies and disciplines.
- Advanced MS Office. (Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
** Please submit portfolio along with CV to be considered. Applications without portfolios will not be contacted.