Requisition ID: 120157
Cost Centre: MARKETING
Employee Referral Program
- Potential Reward: $2,000.00
We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Scotiabank.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic and high performing marketer to join the Loyalty and Partnership Marketing team at Scotiabank. You will lead acquisition and engagement marketing for Scotiabank's strategic partnership program leveraging deep consumer, product, loyalty and rewards, and marketing experience to effectively position and differentiate Scotiabank's partnership and loyalty offering amongst Canadian consumers. SCENE will be your key program of focus.
You're curious, a top-notch project and relationship manager, and a strong communicator. You prioritize collaboration, and balance quality and speed to deliver the best possible customer experience and business results. You are described as proactive and driven, and someone who can comfortably lead multiple initiatives at one time. The ideal candidate has experience across both mass and targeted digital marketing, preferably in the payments or partnership space.
- Supports the deployment of marketing and communication plans leveraging tactics that drive consumer awareness and consideration of Scotiabank, and customer acquisition and engagement in support of Scotiabank's partnerships, loyalty, rewards and product objectives.
- Primary marketing areas of ownership include (but not limited to): advertising, promotions, acquisition and engagement marketing, digital marketing, customer communications, promotions and employee engagement.
- Manages relationships with external partners, vendors and agency partners to deliver on business objectives and targets.
- Partners effectively with and champions collaboration between key internal and external partners to deliver integrated end-to-end marketing programs, campaigns and experiences. Partners include product, retail customer group, customer insights and analytics, sales and support channels, legal and compliance.
- Unites all stakeholders around a unified visual brand and creative excellence, using data, customer insight, and marketing expertise to ensure our marketing is consistently breaking through and driving results.
- Geographies supported: Canada
- Multiple product lines with distinct customer segments
- Project and budget management: $1MM
Education / Experience / Other Information (include only those that are specific to the role)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- Experience in marketing, CRM, loyalty marketing, brand marketing and/or account management
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence. Limited travel domestically.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: All postings in me@Scotiabank will remain live for a minimum of 5 days.