Requisition ID: 119915
Cost Centre: GLOBAL BRAND AND MEDIA
Employee Referral Program
- Potential Reward: $2,000.00
We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Scotiabank.
Scotiabank is looking for a Social Media manager to work alongside a team of strategists, account managers, designers and content experts to develop and execute best-in-class social strategy across Scotiabank's global social media channels. This position is an integral part of the team and will contribute to the strategic and creative thinking of the Social & Content team.
Contributes to the overall success of the Digital Marketing team in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Be accountable for supporting the implementation and optimization of Scotiabank' Social Media strategy across global markets.
- Develop and lead Scotiabank's French strategy for Canadian audience.
- Define relevant social media KPIs and measure ongoing progress.
- Manage and oversee social media content development, including ideation, creation, and publishing of social-first content.
- Work with multi-media designers and copywriters to ensure content is informative, engaging, and entertaining.
- Strong understand of social paid media to ensure content is timely, engaging and targeted to relevant audience.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices, partners, tools, and technology.
- Develop strong relationships with relevant influencers across Canadian markets to activate campaigns and initiatives.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct, and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions, and conduct risk.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
- Supporting Canada Business Lines and enterprise teams
Education / Experience / Other Information (include only those that are specific to the role)
- Advanced French writing, verbal, and communication skills
- 5+ years of experience as a Social Media strategist agency or brand side
- Deep understanding of social media metrics and best practices
- Advanced platform knowledge, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok
- Familiarity with social media paid acquisition
- Critical thinking and great leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Degree in marketing, design, public relations, or relevant field
Location(s): Toronto // Canada : Ontario : Toronto // Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: All postings in me@Scotiabank will remain live for a minimum of 5 days.