What is the opportunity?
What will you do?
The role will:
The Graphic Designer is responsible for supporting the graphic design needs of Awareness & Education for internal and external training and communications. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with stakeholders across RBC and will be responsible for conceptualizing and creating engaging and compelling designs including digital assets, infographics and intranet site design, as well as print and promotional collateral to drive awareness and educate RBC employees across the globe.
- Leverage existing brand guidelines to prepare and deliver assets
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams to ensure that brand specifications are implemented accurately
- Participate in and initiate design review sessions with key stakeholders, gaining consensus and approval on design artifacts
- Rationalize solutions and effectively communicate ideas and designs
- Take feedback, iterate quickly, and continue to strive for best results
- Work with designers, production artists, writers, developers, and others to execute campaigns and digital solutions
- Help build and maintain a library of creative content
What do you need to succeed?
- 2+ years of experience working in digital and marketing agency or creative teams
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial) or a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to use curriculum design tools such as the Adobe Creative suite of products, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Figma, HTML and the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong aesthetic skills and an understanding of graphic design core principles with respect to typography, layout/composition, photography, iconography, etc.
- Strong aptitude for technology and willingness to learn
- Keen eye to detail
- A portfolio of web design, marketing design, and production design
- Ability to communicate and present ideas and rationales
- Knowledge of video production and editing
- Knowledge of Articulate Storyline
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and make a difference
- Opportunities to build close relationships
- Excellent work-life balance
Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Address: 310 Front St West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary
- Variable Bonus
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 09/23/2021
Platform: Technology and Operations
Req ID: 409816