Westburne is much more than electrical products. We are Canada's market leader in energy solutions, renewables, lighting, wire & cable, automation and connected network solutions. We have access to the best partners in the industry and we go above and beyond to help our customers and partners grow.
To learn more about Westburne, please visit us at LifeHere.westburne.ca and westburne.ca
What You Will Do With Us
As the Regional Sales Manager in Calgary Main, you will ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through planning, deployment and management of the outside sales team. Reporting to the General Manager, you will collaborate with various departments and branches, as well as leveraging various resources to attain the budgeted sales targets.
How You Will Thrive With Us
- You will make a personal impact, you will perform sales activities on major accounts in consultation with the District Manager and have ownership of large strategic customers.
- People Management
- Forecasting, you will develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all the company's products and forecast revenue streams. Interpret short and long-term effects of sales strategies on operating profit.
- Collaborate, you will work with the District Sales team to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- You will be a Brand Ambassador by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
Who Are You
- You have a Bachelors's degree in business, management, engineering or a related field.
- You have a minimum of seven years of related experience, including at least three (3) years in a management capacity or a combination of experience and education.
- You have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
- You have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have the ability to impart knowledge, provide training and motivate staff.
- You have a passion for developing, mentoring and coaching people.
What We Offer
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges.
- We offer competitive compensation, a series of benefit options and pension packages, and the opportunity for success and growth across the organization.
- Westburne provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We encourage everyone to apply.
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the "Need Help" button in Fitzii.