What is the opportunity?
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our team in midtown Toronto. If you are self-sufficient and thrive off going above and beyond to contribute to the success of your team then this role may be just for you.
What will you do?
- Arrange meetings for clients, prospects, COIs, take notes and develop draft decks, presentations as required.
- Set up WebEx meetings, prepare agendas and portfolio reviews in advance of client meetings.
- Arrange, confirm and prepare briefings for meetings by obtaining relevant and critical information, materials and research prior to each meeting
- Attend meetings and record minutes with action items and carry out appropriate follow-ups.
- Assist and coordinate tasks to support all marketing and business development events and activities in the branch.
- Generate ideas, engage with team members to share best practices and be part of the development process for the long term vision of the team.
- Learn new application systems to maintain ongoing service and support of our clients.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum of 3 years of administration experience
- Ability to multitask, manage time and prioritize to deal with ongoing and multiple tasks and activities.
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Professional and personable and highly adept to work over the phone, email or WebEx.
- Must be resourceful and creative problem solver
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Experience in the financial/wealth management industry.
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual:
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Address: 2345 Yonge Street
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 09/24/2021
Platform: Wealth Management
Req ID: 411098