OAKRIDGE LANDSCAPE CONTRACTORS has a need for a Bulk Sales Manager to join our dynamic team of talented individuals!
With over 25 years of award-winning experience in landscape and landscape construction, we stand firmly behind our work and our employees. Join a team that helps our clients realize their dreams. Oakridge provides a wide variety of landscape supplies for both residential and commercial projects. We take pride in our ability to create and specialize in a number of different screened topsoil blends. Our products include also include mulch, compost, river rock, brick sand, and other landscape materials.
Position: Bulk Sales Manager (Seasonal-winter work available).
Location: Hamilton, Ontario.
Pay: $24 per hour (Benefits after 3 months).
The Bulk Sales Manager will manage the daily operations of Oakridge Landscape Contractors' bulk retail department and assist customers with landscape materials purchases. This position also includes the use of numerous types of related equipment.
Key duties include:
- Operate skid steer.
- Assist with bulk deliveries in a 3-ton dump trunk (Class G).
- Ensure all essential product is stocked.
- Coordinate all deliveries with the Equipment and Yard Superintendent.
- Supervise and schedule bulk division staff.
- Build and maintain strong customer relations.
- Assist customers with the loading of materials.
- Operate cash register and credit/debit machine.
- Receive payments from customers and bring them to the account manager at end of the day.
- G Driver's license.
- Clean Driver's Abstract.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to take direction.
- Basic understanding of construction and landscaping.
- Available to work weekends.
- Experience operating skid steer, willing to train the right candidate.
- Strong sales and supervisory experience is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of job safety and safe work habits.
Oakridge Group is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact by email.