What is the opportunity?
RBC is hiring a student for an exciting role with MarTech (Marketing Technology). MarTech is the RBC in-house digital marketing technology team that specializes in digital communications, campaigns, and interactions. In this role you will gain a wide variety of industry experience from fulfilling operational activities to participating in the development of digital marketing campaigns.
What will you do?
- Develop reports and documentation related to SalesForce Marketing Cloud campaigns and processes.
- Assist in the creation and processing of digital marketing campaigns and offers.
- Participate in meetings to gather and document business requirements to identify campaign goals.
- Maintain or enhance standard reports to showcase insights and support initiatives
What do you need to succeed?
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, organization, ability to multi task and time management is critical
- Experience in email marketing platforms (SalesForce Marketing Cloud or similar)
- SQL and other programming skills
Ability to learn and absorb new concepts (in business and in systems) quickly and apply new knowledge
- Experience in digital marketing with broad understanding of industry best practices
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and/or Agile project tools
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and make a difference
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Address: 88 Queens Quay
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: ((filter7))
Career Level: Student Job
Application Deadline: 09/26/2021
Platform: Personal & Commercial Banking
Req ID: 411521