In this role, your main responsibility will be to lead our SEO innovation and create experiences that deliver high-impact experiences which support our overall targeting strategy for QuickBooks Canada.
This position is based in Mississauga, Ontario but you may work cross-functionally with partners located across many of our global sites, including the US, UK and Australia.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing preferred
- 4-5 years SEO experience and Marketing, PPC experience a plus
- Driven to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively with management and peers; exceptional work ethic and high sense of urgency
- The ability problem solve, prioritize tasks and work efficiently
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills; great attitude and go-getter spirit
- Strong passion to work in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skillS
- Strong experience with SEO research tools and analytics platforms (Google Search Console, Adobe, Keyword research and Ranking tools, others)
How you will lead
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Performing forensic technical SEO audits and inspections of websites to identify on-page, off-page, Crawl efficiency / Indexation, Web Performance (Core Web Vitals), and other technical issues
- Implementing strategies to address gaps in organic search performance, keyword planning and on-page optimization
- Identifying growth opportunities in site infrastructure, keyword selection, and on-page optimization
- Monitoring performance metrics to understand organic search performance and measure the impact of technical and content changes
- Drive growth of organic search traffic, units and revenue through site optimization, link building, and content optimization/creation to help meet YOY business goals
- Strong in SEO analysis with a hardcore data background. Highly analytical, makes data-driven decisions and experienced with working in an organization with rigorous testing standards.
- Staying current on global SEO and search landscape and emerging trends and identify tools and reports to automate processes or deliver more sophisticated understanding
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- general and keyword specific
- Creation of new content and partnering with internal communications and marketing teams to align on theme's
- Advanced experience with keyword research and writing compelling, keyword-rich, within brand guidelines' title tags, meta descriptions and other copy in collaboration with multiple teams for input on high visibility pages
- Helps optimize content created by other teams, including video, mobile, and user-generated content, as well as help optimize mobile apps widgets, and tools
- Experienced in reporting on SEO performance including: contribution to the business, top keywords, top pages, conversion rates, Brand vs Generic, and YOY performance.
- Track record of B2B content creation and promotion
- financial services a plus Partnering with third party agencies