Your Opportunity at ARC'TERYX:
The Decoration Services team is responsible for the custom embellishment of Arc'teryx technical outerwear for a range of professional and corporate customers. As Graphics Coordinator, you will ensure that all customer provided artwork is correctly formatted for production and will provide digital mockups to the sales team showing the correct logo scale, placement and colour on the garment. You are the key point of contact for artwork and will enable efficient delivery of custom product by maintaining consistent turnaround times for proofs and mockups.
Meet Your Future Team:
You will report to the Decoration Services Lead at HQ and you will work collaboratively with the Decoration Services Coordinators, B2X (Pro/Corp) Sales Representatives, and both internal production teams and external vendors in Canada, the United States and in Europe.
If you were our Decoration Services Graphics Coordinator now, here are some of the core activities you would be doing:
- Assessing customer-provided artwork for usability in both embroidery and heat transfer applications.
- Formatting graphics files for production and updating project folders and customer records accordingly.
- Producing digital proofs for customer review of logo scale and placement on garment.
- Completing logo-tracing of non-vector artwork.
- Ordering heat transfer samples and embroidery files, and assessing sample quality to ensure it meets company standards.
- Managing timelines with heat transfer suppliers and embroidery digitizers.
- Working with sales representatives to provide support on artwork related questions.
- Assisting Order Coordinators with order processing tasks as needed.
- Updating garment templates and image archives as needed.
Here are some of the things you could be working on the future:
- Working with suppliers and external contractors to improve process flows.
- Improving and upgrading the visual presentation of customer facing proofs.
- Streamlining workflows for proofing and digital asset management.
- Conducting materials testing seasonally to evaluate heat transfer performance on Arc'teryx textiles.
- You have a Certificate, Diploma, or Degree in Graphic Design and a relevant portfolio of work.
- You have experience preparing graphics for a production environment.
- You possess expertise with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- You exercise good design judgement
- You manage time effectively and work to maintain consistent turnaround times.
- You have exceptional attention to detail.
- You balance autonomy with collaboration.
- You seek the best (but sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment.
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to translate technical jargon into easily understood terms.
- You drive breakthrough and continuous improvement.
Arc'teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
EVOLVE (with us). Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT (with us). Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT (with us). Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
DO RIGHT (with us). Create a better world, together.