Founded in 2015, AutoFi is an e-commerce software platform that connects an auto dealer's customers to a network of lenders, allowing car buyers to purchase and finance a car entirely online. Our mission is to become the industry standard checkout experience for all online vehicle transactions. We are well-funded and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital.
Our team is diverse
- spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We're empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as commercial partners.
We've never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Read more about us at www.autofi.com.
About the Role :
AutoFi takes pride in its top tier sales organization. Sales Directors are charged with the responsibility to find opportunities with franchise and independent automotive dealers within the designated region and sell AutoFi's Digital Platform. Candidates should be able to open a sales pipeline with existing relationships as well as have the ability to generate new relationships through business development acumen.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of sales opportunities through lead follow-up and personal outreach
- Manage and deliver high levels of penetration in the region
- Generate new leads by researching and understanding the market to engage key stakeholders
- Manage customer relationships and close strategic opportunities
- Contribute to development of sales strategies that support the team in meeting and exceeding company market share goals and KPIs
- Deliver compelling sales demos in a consultative approach to solve current and future problems with each dealer opportunity
- Be an expert in AutoFi Platform offering and communicating its value
- Represent AutoFi at industry conferences and networking events
Required Qualifications :
- 10+ years of Automotive or SaaS sales experience
- Proven record of sales success in a similar industry
- Self-motivated with high energy and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Strong organizational skills, preferably with hands-on CRM experience
- The ability to understand a customer's needs on both the business and technical sides
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a meticulous attention to detail
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations