Who Are We?
Founded 75 years ago by A.A. DeFehr in Winnipeg, Palliser has grown into one of North America's leading furniture manufacturers. We value our clients, our communities, our natural environment and providing the best customer experience possible. At Palliser, we produce quality and demand excellence.
What Would You Do?
As part of our goal to build community, communicate effectively and create engagement and connection with all Palliser employees, we are adding an Internal Communication and Content Specialist role to the Human Resources team.
This role will report directly to the Chief Culture and People Officer and partner closely with the HR and Marketing teams to align the Palliser branding and culture strategies with a communication and employee engagement initiative.
We are looking for someone who has education and experience in branding, graphic design, communications and creating social media content to connect to all Palliser employees by:
- Managing an online communication and engagement platform
- Collecting, analyzing, and utilizing data to build online content and drive engagement
- Creating relevant online content that connects employees to the company and each other
- Developing the internal ?voice' and brand of Palliser in communication and materials
- Ensuring internal messages are brand aligned with tone, messaging and creative for continuity of corporate messaging and positioning
- Governing the overall internal content
- Developing, maintaining, and executing communication calendar
- Understanding the process on how to create, publish, and manage content through various channels, across the business
- Collaborating cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (Business leaders, Marketing, IT, Operations, Finance) for inclusive content creation
What Do You Bring?
- Post-secondary education in communications and/or graphic design or equivalent experience in content creation.
- Exceptional writer (able organize large amounts of information into simple language that makes sense to the broader audience)
- Ability to receive direction from multiple individuals.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to treat all information received with strict confidentiality.
Why Work with Us?
In 2019, we were appointed the Gold Standard for Canada's Best Managed Companies and were also recognized as one of Manitoba's Top 30 Employers. We also offer plenty of benefits to the people who made us what we are today.
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits package, including life, health, dental, disability
- Potential RRSP Match Program
- Employee Furniture Purchase Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Free Parking
If you are looking for an opportunity to be innovative, are driven by an opportunity to create something new and meaningful, enjoy connecting with people, partnering with others, and love getting results by executing effectively, click Apply Now by October 1, 2021 and tell us why you'd make an excellent fit for this position.