The Bilingual Business Service & Support Representative (BSSR) is a work from home position with expectation to report to the local Eastlink office periodically. As a Bilingual BSSR you will responsible for providing superior customer service to Eastlink's business customers. Responsibilities include processing orders, conducting service changes, troubleshooting, and repair all while managing client expectations and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
Key Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Ensuring telephone trouble tickets are completed in a timely manner based on the guidelines set forth, and escalating tickets with follow up to other departments as required to ensure guidelines are met
- Dealing with issues from business, government & wholesale customers, and resolving problems completely
- Assisting field techs in trouble shooting Business troubles
- Developing and applying intimate knowledge on phone features and operation
- Identifying any trending and/or types in the troubles
- Providing support to fellows BSSRs and Business Sales staff in general
- Programming telephone lines and testing lines
- Troubleshooting telephone line problems as well as problems with voice mail
- Booking service calls and dispatching contractor technicians for business troubles, while documenting and following up
- Providing information for generating reports The ideal candidate will be a customer service oriented individual with the technical and communication skills required to manage multiple projects under strict deadlines. A team player, the ideal candidate will drive to succeed and enjoys working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Graduate from a recognized Electronics/Electrical Technology program and/or relevant work experience in basic electronics and electricity training
- Customer Service experience with a strong technical mindset, preferably supporting French speaking customers
- Bilingualism in both English and French is required
- Strong abilities in multi-tasking and managing changing priorities
- Talent with providing solutions and/or improvements to processes
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including some nights and weekends Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team ?on the ground? not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Dedicated to reflecting the customers and communities we serve, we embrace diversity and inclusion throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
If you are ready to explore an exciting career at Eastlink, your journey begins