Koffman Kalef LLP is a mid-sized business law firm of approximately 30 lawyers located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, practicing in the areas of real estate, banking, securities, corporate/commercial transactions, tax and litigation.
We offer a welcoming and inclusive work environment, competitive compensation, excellent group benefits, fitness allowance, remote working arrangements and opportunities for personal growth and development.
We are currently seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining files; including: daily filing, file organization, opening files, closing files, etc.;
- Performing complex editing and formatting for large documents;
- Drafting correspondence and legal documents;
- Assisting with meeting management functions, e.g. scheduling appointments;
- Prioritizing workflow to ensure completion of accurate work within established time frames;
- Billing and time-entry;
- Organizing invoices;
- Completing general administrative tasks.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Legal Administrative Assistant;
- Graduate of a recognized Legal Administrative Assistant Program;
- Ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities and function well under pressure;
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, impeccable teamwork & client service focus;
- Motivated & proactive mindset;
- Readiness & willingness to learn new things;
- The ability to work independently, exercise good judgement, confidentiality, and to adapt to changing demands;
- Someone who likes to laugh.
If you are looking for a collaborative and supportive team environment we want to hear from you! Submit a cover letter and resume addressed to Christin Tschacher, HR Manager via bambooHr.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Koffman Kalef LLP
- 885 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 3H4