The Boulevard Club is renowned for its truly exceptional year-round sports, fitness and social programming for all ages. The Club is located 10 minutes west of downtown Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario.
Our Employee Value Proposition is: ?The Boulevard Club is a family-oriented waterfront community that embraces caring, friendly individuals in an environment that celebrates diversity, respect, and teamwork.?
As an employee of The Boulevard Club, you will enjoy a high quality pleasant working environment and the following benefits:
- Extensive medical and dental benefits for employees and their families.
- Chef prepared meal in our Staff Room.
- Alternative transit options such as late-night Uber program and BikeShare membership.
- Complimentary outdoor parking.
Note: Smoking is prohibited on all The Boulevard Club property and premises, inside and outside of the building, including the grounds and the parking lot area.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, Communications, and Membership, the Marketing Assistant will be assisting in managing the office, creating an online presence of the Boulevard Club using digital media software and visual communication skills, and creating, coordinating, and maintaining digital content.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates and maintains web content and processes to keep the Club's websites up to date, consistent and accurate with current information.
- Utilizing multi-media platforms, schedules create social media content generation and community engagement.
- Follows corporate brand guidelines and works with the Marketing Team to create output that follows Club format and standards and protects brand identity.
- Acts as primary contact with the website host, assist with the development, management, and maintenance of optimal website information architecture to ensure exceptional Member experience and engagement.
- Performs desktop publishing which includes editing digital images, designing page layouts, and using electronic publishing software.
- Provide feedback on changing market conditions, and market trends. Provide performance analytics such as web traffic, search engine optimization data, etc.
- Acts as department liaison for technology and the application (e.g. The Boulevard app, sports booking app, etc.) requests.
- Stays abreast of online trends advancement and identifies new strategies to keep Club communication methods current. Analyzes trends and develops new approaches designed to drive Members of all ages to be engaged with The Boulevard Club programming.
- Creates and posts Club communication on social media platforms such as, but not limited to Instagram and Facebook.
- Reports on online reviews and feedback and facilitates online conversations with Members and customers and responds to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Maintains the highest level of quality, accuracy, consistency, and appropriateness in all Club communications.
- Provides professional service and technical support to Members and departments of the Club.
- Assists in membership office administration as assigned by the Director of Marketing, Communications and Membership.
- Continue leveraging awareness and reputation of the Club in the local community.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree or diploma in digital marketing, media, or related field.
- 2+ years of related professional experience in digital application (communications and/or marketing environment).
- Computer skills: proficient in Mac and PC environments with extensive skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Search Engine Optimization tools, and video editing.
- Experience working within web content management and email campaign systems; strong knowledge of web best practices and familiarity with web development and design concepts; HTML and CSS coding.
- Podcast experience is an asset.
- Meticulous attention to detail, excellent writing, and proofreading skills.
- Creative and tenacious problem solver with excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal and customer service skills, positive attitude with proven ability to learn and move forward.
- Process-driven, highly accountable with experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The Boulevard Club is an inclusive work environment and as such, has a workplace accommodation policy in place. Accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and other selection stages for job applicants with accessibility needs. Please contact us to discuss further.
About The Boulevard Club:
The Boulevard Club is a family-oriented waterfront community that embraces caring, friendly individuals in an environment that celebrates diversity, respect and teamwork.Our Workplace Values are: Caring, Creativity, Diversity, Friendliness, Fun, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork.