This is a remote position and is open to anyone in Canada
1VALET is growing and we're looking for a Senior Web Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team. This your opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company be a key member of developing the 1VALET brand. In this role, you will provide design expertise on a broad range of customer-facing projects.
- 5-10 years of related experience as a Web Graphic Designer
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, including web designs
- Mastery of Wordpress CMS, themes, plugins (WP Engine is an asset)
- Familiarity with design softwares, such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Proven experience in print and digital design
- Solid understanding of graphic design conventions and norms
- Design, build, and maintain a Wordpress website (www.1valet.com)
- Design marketing collateral for print and digital media
- Deliver work that elevates and strengthens our brand appeal and perception
- Present your work to stakeholders for review and feedback
- Manage the design production pipeline
- Work with external stakeholders to ensure flawless execution of design deliverables
- Light coding as it pertains to email newsletters and website maintenance
Why Join Us:
- A supportive team and meaningful work
- Personal and professional development
- Work/life balance and flexible working hours
- Work from home and remote work opportunities
- Unlimited vacation and personal days
- Office shutdown from Dec 25th to Jan 1st
- Competitive compensation structure and RRSP
- Stock options in a fast growing tech company
- 100% company paid healthcare benefits
Working With Us:
1VALET is a smart building operating system that integrates IoT technologies to better connect residents to their community, and easily convert any multi-family building into a connected smart building. By centralizing building systems into one web-based dashboard and empowering tenants with a Resident App, 1VALET can enhance resident engagement, increase NOI, and create safer, smarter communities.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we consider all applicants for employment, and openly encourage those who identify as members of underrepresented communities to apply to join our growing team.
If you require accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will ensure that your needs are met.