Hi, we're Mednow, a people-first health tech start-up making waves in the Pharmacy space. Think of us as Canada's local neighbourhood pharmacy just online. And we're on a mission to get people the care they deserve. Here's how you can help...
We are looking for a Graphic Designer.*
A Graphic Designer at Mednow will deliver quality designs that highlight our belief that people deserve to be in the driver's seat when it comes to their health.
We can rely on you to:
- Design effective and on-brand artwork and layouts for various marketing materials, including paid social ads, direct marketing collateral, OOH ads and materials of the like.
- Create on-brand design for various digital touchpoints, including websites, emails, mobile applications, and social media applications.
- Assist in developing and implementing company brand standards, ensuring effectiveness and consistency across all design projects.
- With the help of the Creative Director, participate in up-front collaborative project meetings to review the scope and understand creative design requests and needs.
- In collaboration with other marketing primes, engage in conceptual brainstorming and ideation sessions, developing original creative content to help drive brand engagement.
What you bring to the table:
- You're passionate, creative, and understand life at a* fast-growing company.*
- You're also known as uber-competent. You're good at what you do and you're good at
- You are eager to learn and not afraid to take
- You have never encountered a problem you couldn't
- attention to detail, noticing even the small stuff.
Basically, you're excited to create designs that will have a huge impact on the health and wellness of Canadians.
Your must haves:
- Strong experience in Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and Figma or Sketch
- Experience with landing page building sites (like Unbounce)
You'll get bonus points for:
- HTML and CSS
- Experience working in Health Tech
If you want to work in a highly innovative environment and are committed to making a difference, click below to get the process rolling.
We truly appreciate all interest and will happily reply to qualified candidates!
Mednow welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Now that you have applied, your application will be reviewed by our Talent Acquisition team and they will reach out to you directly!
In the meantime, get to know us by visiting our website below! https://mednow.ca/
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our People Team at via Isarta.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations