Is this job for you?:
Are you a seasoned inside sales rep who enjoys working with customers on the phone, online, and in person to offer an outstanding customer sales / service experience?
Do you enjoy working with world class brands in appliances, electronics, home furnishings, and commercial office furniture?
Is your drive to develop sales opportunities bested only by your drive to give exceptional client service?
This is an inbound sales role that is accountable to service end-user referrals coming through our partnership portals, as well as function to support Key Account Representatives and Sr. Account Managers with builder customer appliance upgrades in our Best in Class commercial showroom.
You are expected to deliver against your KPIs (sales target, margin and warranty) through the practice of consultative selling to understand the customer's needs and ensure that the product recommendation will be the best fit for their household, as well as process and complete the sale.
By applying to this role, you must understand that we do not simply move products and simply take orders. We build long-lasting relationships by solving our customer's problems and act as their trusted consultants.
During this time we are pleased to inform you that the safety of our team members, future team members and customers is our main concern. COVID safety protocols (including masks and social distancing) will be practiced during the interview process.Responsibilities :
- Attend to inbound customer inquiries through partnership portals within 24 to 48 hours.
- Assist / consult with customers to upgrade their appliance packages from large builder accounts.
- Understand customer needs and provide most suitable product / service recommendations.
- Provide quotes in person, via phone or e-mail in a timely manner and ensure accuracy of details communicated.
- Arrange for extended warranty, financing, delivery and installation as required in coordination with Customer Care team.
- Process and finalize sale on POS, including collecting payment and/or deposit for orders with a later delivery date.
- Conduct daily open orders review to ensure that full payment is collected for orders with outstanding balance in alignment with upcoming delivery dates.
- Contact Real Estate Agents and Mortgage Brokers during slow periods and sign them up as accounts.
- Post-Secondary Education in Business or Marketing with minimum 1 year of consultative sales and customer service experience or minimum 3 years of consultative sales and customer service experience in lieu of post-secondary education.
- A clear understanding of
- Having a ?growth mindset and sense of accountability? are an absolute must.
- Flexibility to constantly changing business needs.
- Time management skills and attention to detail.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- Ability to identify opportunities and provide solutions to business challenges, not excuses.