Westerra Equipment has been selling, renting, and fixing equipment for over 100 years. We also train people in all corners of British Columbia on how to operate machinery safely and effectively. From forklifts to skid steers, excavators, loaders, and dump trucks, Westerra Equipment services industries such as warehousing, milling, construction, forestry, recycling, and more with their equipment needs. Join our award-winning company and experience working at a Gold Certified Canada's Best Managed Company and one of BC's Top Employers.
As we continue to grow, we are hiring for a Junior Sales Representative / Trainee in Lower Manailand. We will provide you with training on; equipment, the various roles within the dealership, sales skills, and the sales process. Once your training program is complete, you will be well equipped to sell the equipment support products (parts, service, and rentals) and/or sell equipment to customers. If you love machinery and are looking for a great company to help you develop your sales career, look no further than Westerra Equipment and apply today!
- Work in various departments to gather knowledge on processes, procedures, products, and safety
- Assist walk-in customers, adhering to our customer experience service standards
- Learn the various equipment to successfully represent Westerra to prospective and repeat customers
- Actively pursue and seek out a new business in order to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Use effective prospecting techniques including cold calling, scheduled follow-ups and qualification of leads
- Identify solutions to meet customer needs
- Create proposals and quotations in a professional manner that is consistent with the company brand
- Successfully negotiate and close deals
- Utilize CRM to maintain accurate records of sales activity
- Work closely with others in the business to ensure a team approach to achieve and maintain high levels of customer service
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers
- Ability to deliver consistent, exceptional service to team members and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter, enthusiastic and well organised
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs specifically, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must have a valid driver's licence
Who are we? People matter
- a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other's backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. For your drive, hard work, and cool head we offer good pay and benefits, opportunities to grow and a great work experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Westerra Equipment.