Kensington Tours is an award-winning luxury tour operator offering tailor-made, private-guided experiences to the world's most extraordinary destinations. Our brand promise is to create the experience that changes the life, and we're looking for passionate and highly motivated sales professionals with direct travel sales experience to be part of our fun, collaborative and engaging team.
To learn more about Kensington Tours, visit kensingtontours.com
What You'll Be doing
As a Europe Destination Expert, you are responsible for the planning, selling and implementation of luxury private-guided tours for our customers in one of the European countries.
From the initial conversations to providing expert advice, from collecting quotes to sending confirmations, you will work closely with customers and service providers to create the ultimate travel package for each of your clients. This is not selling pre-packaged tours, but rather a truly consultative endeavour. You will need to craft your approach creatively and you will negotiate, handle objections and identify additional business opportunities. It's your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectation.
Who You Are
- A Passionate Traveller
A mountain climber, a deep diver, an explorer, a curious nomad or perhaps a globetrotter who has lived, worked or travelled extensively in your specialized region.
- A Fabulous Storyteller
You share your destination expertise passionately and can create a story that ignites excitement through a warm phone presence and professional email communications.
- A High Performer
A trusted advisor, an account manager, an entrepreneur. You know how to follow a lead, entice a client, close a sale and guarantee satisfaction.
- A Devoted Team Player
Your team matters to you. You enjoy partnering with and supporting each other during work hours, and the conversations will likely continue when the computer is off.
- A Curious Learner
You are excited to keep updated with new product development and thrive on continuing to build intimate knowledge of your region.
- Travel Sales is a must
- Sound knowledge and intimate travel experience in 2 or more European countries
luxury tour sales environment
- Must possess experience in building FIT packages
- Experience in living, working or travelling extensively in the countries/regions you sell
- Well-versed in
consultative sales approach
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Expert in client relationship building
- Ability to resolve problem independently in a timely manner
- Appreciate and exemplify teamwork
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Thrives in a KPI driven environment
- Highly functional in a fast paced, constantly changing workplace
- building plans through iterations from learning on what's working and not working.
- Ability to build trust and work through conflict both upwards and downward.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates will receive communications from the TripArc Talent Acquisition team, our exclusive recruitment partner.
Kensington Tours is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please advise us when completing your application.