What is the opportunity?
In this role, you will be responsible for integrating Salesforce Marketing Cloud technologies within RBC's online and mobile properties and managing technical configuration of email, SMS and Mobile Push.
You will act as solution consultant for MarTech technology like Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
You will be accountable for the delivery of enhanced MarTech capability via RBC's various MarTech technologies to grow and measure digital sales.
You will be responsible for all aspects of solution delivery from strategy through to IT development process and practices. You will be accountable to the Senior Manager of Marketing Technology and the Digital Marketing and Sales leadership team. You will manage relationships with senior partners in Marketing, Digital and IT and delivers a high level of business performance, employee engagement, and a superior client experience that drives sustainable value creation for RBC shareholders.
What will you do?
- Consult with Marketing and Online Marketing managers to optimize Online Marketing campaigns/scenarios by leveraging MarTech capabilities. Key activities include:
- Developing business rules that allow Marketing heads to target high value clients by leveraging client profiles and online behavior improve conversion rates
- Developing automated triggers and develop programs to proactively communicate with high value leads/clients through targeted creative and triggered e-mail marketing programs
- Pilot and implement new MarTech functionality on RBC's online properties.
- Provide support of MarTech solutions 24/7, especially during upgrade/fixes
- Act as subject matter expert for internal users of SFMC email tool, troubleshooting and dealing with Premier SFMC Support team when required.
- Assist with technical aspects of email marketing and triggered campaigns and Alerts e.g. solution data capture requirements, lead generation feeds, etc...
- Effectively communicates and builds rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close. Resolves conflicts/issues of medium complexity and escalates others as appropriate.
- Actively participate in Agile meetings and ensure assigned tasks are completed on time to support project deliverables
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience and certifications in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
- Knowledge of other Salesforce products is an asset.
- Experience in development lifecycle from discovery to implementation
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience with SQL development and design skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with other Marketing Automation Platforms and batch scheduling tools (Responsys, Marketo, Eloqua etc.)
- Experience with Software version control and release management and software testing tools and methodologies
- Different design techniques (e.g. OO. Top-down, structured analysis, component-based design)
- Experience in Server Configuration (DNS, SSL)
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 88 Queens Quay W
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary
- Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/08/2021
Platform: Personal & Commercial Banking
Req ID: 417305