The candidate for this newly created Director of Services Sales role will be responsible for the sales results of our Professional Services business. The Services Sales team is an overlay sales organization, quota carrying, in charge of supporting the Direct Sales organization. The primary outcome expected by a successful Services Sales organization is to scale the sales execution of our Services, intended as Onboarding, Extension and Value-Added services. Our ideal candidate is an expert in services sales, matured at cloud providers with an established Services practice and/or System Integrators with HCM, Learning and other Enterprise software practice. Experience in the LMS and Human Capital space is preferred but not required.
- Athens, GA and Toronto, Ontario, CAN preferred
- Owns a quarterly quota of the services sales team, delivered through direct engagement with customers and in support of the direct sales teams
- Collaborates and works with various leaders to define the engagement processes, workflows, collaterals, that allow scaling the Services Sales function
- Works closely with presales, sales leadership, product marketing, professional services leadership to qualify, effectively present and successfully sell Docebo Professional Services to both New Logos and Existing Customers
- Works closely with External Professional Services partners
- You are a self-starter who enjoys the mission of building a high potential new business from the ground up, and scales it with good business judgement
- Accountable to assist in writing, delivering, negotiating Professional Services Statement of Work, simplifying the buying experience for the customers and accelerating velocity for the Account Executives and Account Managers on deals
- The Director of Services Sales ensures deep collaboration and constant alignment between sales offering and PS capability of delivery, as well as throughput
- Contribute with input from the field to the creation of new revenue streams by proposing new Services offering that meet the needs of our customer base and complement the Docebo product offerings
- Monitor the teams' and processes productivity in order to optimize workflows that would result in better execution and customer experience
- 5+ years of experience working closely with Professional Services, and 3+ years of services and sales leadership experience, managing multidisciplinary, global, and remote teams.
- Experience working for B2B SaaS companies strongly preferred.
- E-learning or HCM industry experience is preferred.
- Ability to inspire group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed and is experienced in managing teams remotely in different countries
- Passion for selling the value of our services that affect customer success and augment usage and retention.
- Passion for owning the team's sales target achievement and growth, with a deep understanding of value drivers in services sales business models.
- Ability to make timely decisions and manage priorities with an analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Strong empathy for customers with the ability to build solid relationships at a senior and executive level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly articulate our services vision, objectives, value, and offerings internally and externally.
- Domestic and International travel as needed, up to 20%
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO (https://www.docebo.inc/home/default.aspx)), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, LATAM and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do
- Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals with a disability requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you're applying for or interested in.