If so, we are looking for an experienced and motivated Inside Sales Representative to join our dynamic team.
About us: Sonderly? is the learning division of Geneva Centre for Autism that delivers core foundational training on the latest research findings and intervention techniques. Our online training materials and services are designed to give professionals and frontline employees the tools to better understand and serve children and adults with autism or mental health challenges. We seek to democratize the knowledge and skills that have typically been accessible only to clinical experts. To do this, we identify and develop training materials that ensure all professionals can access the most relevant and effective training available.
The mandate: To grow our client-base across North America and beyond.
The role: To actively seek out and engage new enterprise (B2B) customer prospects in the education, healthcare, social services, community businesses, and government sectors by:
- Analyzing vertical markets and identifying new opportunities for potential growth
- Attract new clients through prospecting, networking, cold calling, and referrals
- Develops and maintains a continuous pipeline of qualified inbound and outbound leads for the sales team
- Track, update and analyze customer activity on a regular basis including new prospecting and sales opportunities; track sales patterns and strategies
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
The culture: The successful candidate will be joining a dedicated team of autism professionals, content developers, and elearning specialists in a ?start-up? like environment, with opportunities for creative input and self-directed growth.
The candidate: Will bring prior work experience to present, promote and sell products/services that fit the needs of existing and prospective customers by having the following:
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in business, communications or a related field and at least 2 years sales experience
- Proven track record and the ability to engage and sell to prospects
- Proven experience with cold calling and inside sales a must
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Great prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- French language knowledge is considered an asset
- Comfortable using MS Office, digital tools, and CRM to assist in your role
The compensation: This position provides a base salary plus commission/variable pay and includes employer RRSP contributions, extended health and dental benefits, generous vacation, remote/hybrid working environment and an opportunity to contribute to the autism community!
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume (please put Job #31.21) in the subject line via Isarta
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Geneva Centre for Autism is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment. Geneva Centre for Autism is also committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify us if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require an accommodation, Geneva Centre for Autism will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.