ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR KENNY U-PULL?
Get ready to immerse yourself in a professional playground of cars.
Become our clients' ally to provide the best customer service. At Kenny U-Pull, we adhere to high operational standards to maintain an organized and efficient workspace where we repurpose cars and their parts to give them a second life. Join our team in one of North America's leading companies in the self-service auto part industry.
It's simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
The profile of the ideal candidate is a dynamic person who likes to face challenges and assist in managing several Marketing projects of diverse nature within a growing company in the automobile & recycling industry. Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting, planning, and executing day-to-day marketing activities and initiatives.
- Assist the Marketing Specialist in the development and implementation of local Marketing strategies and initiatives for all Kenny U-Pull locations.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Assist in managing Kenny U-Pull promotional materials by coordinating requirements with buyers/suppliers, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Assist in the content creation initiatives for all Social Media platforms.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success.
- Provide market research, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
- Support marketing team in organizing various projects.
University degree in marketing or communications or related field.
- 1-3 years' experience in a marketing and/or communications position.
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written. Working knowledge of French is a plus.
- Be available to work evenings or weekends occasionally during events.
- General Work schedule: Monday to Friday
- Travel to local Kenny U-Pull Retail Locations
- /- 20%
- Permanent, full-time position
What we offer at Kenny
Group insurance after 3 months of service; Group RRSP after 6 months of service; Free coffee; Free parking; Social events (BBQ, maple taffy, raffles etc.)
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.